In compliance with the Coronavirus (Covid-19) guidelines, the Executive has announced the following:
- Curling has been cancelled for the remainder of the season, effective immediately.
- The General Meeting on Thursday, March 26, 2020 will be rescheduled to a later date.
- The Curling Banquet on Saturday, April 4, 2020, will be postponed to a later date - please hang onto your tickets at this time.
- The Youth Curling Bonspiel on March 22, 2020 has been cancelled.
- The Spring Dance scheduled for May 2, 2020 is postponed and fundraising opportunities will be reviewed later.
- The Green Jacket Golf Tournament on June 6, 2020 is cancelled.
- The Rockhound Gemboree in August 2020 is cancelled.
The Executive would like to thank all members for their understanding and support for these difficult decisions.
Thank you for a great curling season and
we wish everyone good health!