With the growing concerns about the Coronavirus (Covid-19), the Executive has announced the following:
- Curling has been cancelled for the remainder of the season, effective immediately.
- The General Meeting on Thursday, March 26, 2020 will be rescheduled to a later date.
- The Curling Banquet on Saturday, April 4, 2020, will be postponed to a later date - please hang onto your tickets at this time.
- The Youth Curling Bonspiel on March 22, 2020 has been cancelled.
- The Spring Dance scheduled for May 2, 2020 is postponed and fundraising opportunities will be reviewed later.
The Executive would like to thank all members for their understanding and support for this difficult decision.
Thank you for a great curling season and
we wish everyone good health!