Bancroft Curling Club has initiated a project of providing non-medical cloth face masks, free of charge, to our community.
The masks are being cut and sewn by Curling Club members and their friends, co-ordinated by Lesley Ferrier and Donna Hale.
Individuals have donated fabric, materials as well as monies to help cover the cost of materials.
Masks are reusable and made of cotton.
Our sincere thanks goes to the Bancroft retailer, Sandra and Jim of West Wind Gallery and Gifts, for helping distribute masks requested by local companies, agencies, stores and individuals.
If you are in need of a mask or are interested in making a donation,
please email: [email protected]
We're all in this together.
In compliance with the Coronavirus (Covid-19) guidelines, the Executive has announced the following:
- Curling has been cancelled for the remainder of the season, effective immediately.
- The General Meeting on Thursday, March 26, 2020 will be rescheduled to a later date.
- The Curling Banquet on Saturday, April 4, 2020, will be postponed to a later date - please hang onto your tickets at this time.
- The Youth Curling Bonspiel on March 22, 2020 has been cancelled.
- The Spring Dance scheduled for May 2, 2020 is postponed and fundraising opportunities will be reviewed later.
- The Green Jacket Golf Tournament on June 6, 2020 is cancelled.
- The Rockhound Gemboree in August 2020 is cancelled.
The Executive would like to thank all members for their understanding and support for these difficult decisions.
Thank you for a great curling season and
we wish everyone good health!
As a member of our curling club, you would be eligible
for this program from Superior Propane!
Please contact our club representative, Bud Schramn ONLY - 613-332-4373
for information regarding this program.
(Do not contact Superior Propane directly.)
Great deals for you and benefits for our curling club too!