Welcome to the information spot for Little Rocks and Bantam Curlers!
Little Rocks and Bantam aged curlers usually meet on most Sundays from 1:30 to 3 pm.)
Here is a list of the dates scheduled for Little Rocks/Bantam Curlers!
2022-2023 dates to be determined
TBD - Year End Bonspiel
WHAT TO WEAR
* Warm clothing - layered for warmth
* Clean running shoes or shoes with rubber soles. (Rubber soles should be pliable.)
Do not wear these shoes to the club as dirt on the soles of shoes will damage the ice.
* Gloves or Mitts; Hat
* Helmet - This is not a requirement but strongly recommended for Little Rockers.
EXPECTATIONS OF PARENTS/GUARDIANS
* If you must leave the Bancroft Curling Club while your child remains, please tell another parent/guardian who is staying at the Club where you are going and when you will be returning.
* Please label shoes, sliders, gloves, etc. with your child’s name.
* Parents are welcome to assist the instructors on the ice. This will allow the instructors to provide more individual instruction to each child. (You do not need any curling experience, however you will need a clean pair of rubber soled shoes while on the ice and some warm clothing.)
EXPECTATIONS OF CURLERS
* Please be on time. Your team will be expecting you and this will allow you more game time.
* If you are unable to curl, please phone Co-ordinator or the Bancroft Curling Club.
* If you do not have clean shoes, you will not be allowed on the ice.
* Always clean your shoes each and every time you enter the Ice Area.
* Absolutely no running in the Curling Club or in the Ice Area.
*Always use extra caution when stepping on or off the ice.
*Use caution with brooms - Keep them close to your side at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our Little Rocks and Bantam Co-ordinator.