Our Learn to Curl program runs on Wednesday nights, beginning at 7 p.m. It is designed for people that have not curled before or would appreciate a refresher in the sport of curling. The program begins in October and finishes in December.
Our Learn to Curl program includes:
- 7 weeks of classroom, including on ice skill instruction and practice
- 14 weeks of games against other new curlers, with on-ice coaching, and club members
- an opportunity to play in all positions - Lead, Second, Vice and Skip
- a safe environment and guidelines for curling etiquette
- basic curling equipment, including sticks for curlers who can’t kneel to throw the rocks
New curlers are encouraged to dress in layers, bring clean shoes to wear on the ice surface and explore whether protective headgear would meet your needs.
Cost for our Learn to Curl program is $100 for the season!
The program is limited to 32 participants. Register early in the fall!
New Members Promotion – $100.00 - What a Deal!
Our New Member rate is $100.00. For that fee, New Members (who have never curled before) will receive 7 weeks of Learn To Curl followed by 14 weeks of curling in 1 league of their choice. New members can enter for a chance to win a free membership.
New Members can also be curlers who have never curled in Bancroft before, or who curled at our club but have not been a member for the past several years. These new curlers will receive 14 weeks of curling (2 Draws) in 1 league of their choice.
All details are available at Registration and on our website.